Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Visit to Aunt Pattys















We went out to Columbus Sat to visit Aunt Patty and Chris. I do believe that Hayden had a blast while he was there. We went out to the barn to visit Patty's horse, Rhythm and Hayden got to help fly a Kite. I think that the best part for him tho was chasing the poor kitty around that was there. After that we headed to Don Pablo's. I of course really enjoyed that, but Hayden didn't. It was a little too spicy for him. After that we went bowling. I had been bowling in probably 9 years. I was really bad at then and well let me tell ya I haven't improved. But it was a lot of fun and we will have to go again on our next trip. After bowling we headed back to the apartment and figured Hayden would go to sleep after such a long day. Oh were we wrong... He was up til after 1am and finally we just had to make him go to bed.

0 comments: